- 1. Louise L. Hay - The Universe Loves Grateful People
- "Every thought we think and every word we speak is creating our future." Interview from never-before-seen footage from the making of the film on Louise L. Hay "You Can Heal Your Life" (2009). Louise ...
- 2. Louise Hay: You Are What You Think
- Considered one of the founders of the self-help movement, Louise Hay is a spiritual teacher with a wonderful message of how to change your life for the better. Read articles by Louise Hay. ...
- 3. Affirmative Aging: What Can I Do Today To Make Me Happy?
- (Life Changes)
... an-Murat addresses many concerns of women today.
Info/order this book
About the Author
LOUISE L. HAY (October 8, 1926 – August 30, 2017) was a metaphysical lecturer and teacher and the best selling author of numerous books, including You Can Heal Your Life and Empowering Women. Her works have been translated into 26 different languages in 35 countries throughout the world. Louise was the founder and chairman of Hay House, Inc., a publishing company that disseminates books, audios, and videos that contribute to the healing of the planet.More articles by Louise Hay ...
- 4. A Way to Change Your Life: Speak Only Words of Love
- Every now and then I come across an affirmation that really 'hits home'. One of these is "I think and speak only words of love". I found this one in Louise Hay's book "Heal Your Body." When I started u ...
- 5. Taking Sides? Nature Does Not Pick Sides! It Treats Everyone Equally
- (Behavior Modification)
- ... knows in your heart what you can do and what you're inspired to do. The ball is always in your court and it's always your turn to play! Recommended Book: You Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay. ...
- 6. Aging Gracefully Through the Second Half of Our Lives
- (Diseases & Conditions)
- ... nd appreciate who we are, we naturally take better care of ourselves. This article by Louise L. Hay is taken from a chapter called Healthy Aging, in the book, Menopause Made Easy. Published by Hay House Inc. ©1999. ...
- 7. Where Is This Coming From? And What's The Bottom Line?
- ... d! We are loving and lovable beings with many gifts to share with the world. Recommended: How to Love Yourself Cards: A Deck of 64 Affirmations by Louise L. Hay. Each of the 64 affirmation cards ...
- 8. Are You Willing to Change? It's Easy, Really!
- (Life Changes)
- ... 2. www.hayhouse.com Article Source You Can Heal Your Life (Companion Book) by Louise L. Hay. Louise L Hay, the internationally renowned author and lecturer, brings you the companion book to her lan ...
- 9. Creativity Has Many Forms and Resides In Every Person
- (Leisure & Creativity)
- ... y. Reprinted with permission of the publisher, Hay House, Inc. ©2004. www.hayhouse.com Article Source I Can Do It: How to Use Affirmations to Change Your Life by Louise L. Hay. In this concise yet ...
- 10. How To Let Go Of Your Past and Set Yourself Free
- (Life Changes)
- ... e Source You Can Heal Your Life (illustrated gift edition) by Louise L. Hay. Louise L. Hay, internationally renowned author and lecturer, brings you the beautiful gift edition of her landmark bestselle ...
- 11. Affirmations Are Really Anything That We Say Or Think
- ... ivity; if its positive, we can float on the ocean of life. This article was excerpted with permission of Hay House. www.hayhouse.com Article Source A Garden of Thoughts - My Affirmation Journal b ...
- 12. InnerSelf Newsletter: September 3rd, 2017
- ... in our heart this week: "Louise Hay, Gone, But Remembered With Appreciation". Another well known teacher, Mantak Chia, shares that "The Search For Happiness Can Lead To An Unhealthy And Extreme Lifestyle ...
- 13. Louise Hay, Gone, But Remembered With Appreciation
- (Gratitude & Service)
- Beloved author and founder of Hay House Publishing, Louise Hay, transitioned this morning, August 30, 2017 of natural causes at age 90. She passed peacefully in her sleep. Louise was an incredible visionary ...
- 14. Ten Steps to Raising Your Vibration and Quality of Life
- ... will help raise your vibration. Suggestion, go to Louise Hay’s website (http://www.louisehay.com/) and learn how to do this. Work with her affirmations on a daily basis and write some of your own. 2. ...
- 15. How to Change with Joy and with Ease
- ... Heal Your Life (illustrated gift edition) by Louise L. Hay. Published by Hay House, P.O. Box 5100, Carlsbad, CA 92018. ©1999. 800-654-5126. Visit their website at www.hayhouse.com Info/Order this book ...
- 16. InnerSelf Newsletter: December 21st, 2014
- ... nts that took place and may provide many "ah-ha" insights. OLDIES BUT GOODIES: Meditation is Easy, Anyone Can Do It! Written by Louise Hay https://innerself.com/content/spirituality/meditation/beg ...
- 17. Meditation is Easy, Anyone Can Do It!
- ... is excerpted from the book: You Can Heal Your Life Companion Book by Louise L. Hay. Louise applies techniques of self-love and positive thinking to a wide range of topics that affect us all on a dai ...
- 18. Receiving Prosperity in the Form of Love, Time, Health, and Money
- (Prosperity & Finance)
- ... redfold. Reprinted with permission of the publisher, Hay House ©1991. Visit their website at www.hayhouse.com. This article was excerpted from: The Power Is Within You by Louise Hay. In The Po ...
- 19. How To Build Self-Esteem by Loving Yourself
- ... I Can Do It: How to Use Affirmations to Change Your Life (Book and Affirmation CD) by Louise L. Hay. In this concise yet information-packed book - which you can listen to on the enclosed CD or r ...
- 20. Your Body Is Talking to You! Are Willing to Hear What It Has to Say?
- (Healing Disciplines)
- ... his path, and you'll get a headache". A great book to help you learn how your body is communicating with you, is Louise Hay's Heal Your Body. She has a list of "conditions or illnesses" and their non- ...
- 21. Key to Happiness: Let Go of Anger and Resentment and Choose Forgiveness
- (Forgiveness & Acceptance)
- by Louise Hay. How can you be happy in this moment if you continue to choose to be angry and resentful? Thoughts of bitterness can't create joy. You can never be free of bitterness as long as you continu ...
- 22. How to Love Yourself
This article was excerpted from:
Love Yourself: Heal Your Life Workbook by Louise Hay.
About the Author
LOUISE L. HAY (October 8, 1926 – August 30, 2017) was a metaphysical lecturer and teacher and the best selling author of numerous books, including You Can Heal Your Life and Empowering Women. Her works have been translated into 26 different languages in 35 countries throughout the world. Louise was the founder and chairman of Hay House, Inc., a publishing company that disseminates books, audios, and videos that contribute to the healing of the planet....